Education. Outreach. Evaluation.
Stamberger Outreach helps nonprofit and government clients work with communities to address environmental and social issues. We offer community engagement services, social science and market research, program development and implementation, and program evaluation services. Our clients include local and state governments, utilities, conservation districts, university extension services, and non-profits. See a full list of our clients and projects here.
We have a background in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) work, and are committed to creating inclusive programs that authentically engage diverse communities. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.
Services and Expertise:
Click on the links to learn more.
- Social science, market research, community engagement
- Environmental education
- Program development
- Program evaluation and adaptive management
- Applying an equity lens to programs and policies
- Technical assistance to landowners/managers
- Demonstration project design and management
- Trainings, workshops, presentations, field trips
- Grant writing and reporting
- Stormwater pollution reduction
- Natural/native landscaping and gardening
- Riparian enhancement
- Pollinator conservation
- Stormwater management, rain gardens
- Downspout disconnection